Please carefully read and agree to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract you enter into by doing one of our tours.
1. The trip operator is Bikenam Pty Ltd (incorporated in the Republic of South Africa).
2. Should you have to cancel your trip we must receive notice in writing. If this is received less than thirty (30) days prior to departure, 50% of your payment will be refunded, or up to 100% at our discretion. If received with less than fifteen (15) days notice any refund will be solely at our discretion. In the circumstances we strongly recommend that you obtain trip cancellation insurance from an insurance company.
3. You must be an experienced motorcycle rider and responsible for ensuring that you are fit and healthy enough to participate. We reserve the right to insist on a medical certificate from your doctor stating that you are in a suitable condition.
4. All Tours come with a 100% Guarantee to run or full refund will apply and/or transfer of tour offered, subject to our discretion.
5. The tour leader has the sole discretion to alter the itinerary should it become necessary due to weather, local conditions, politics or various other reasons. No refund will be considered in the event of any such changes.
6. Bikenam Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any flight delays or scheduled changes at any stage throughout the trip. In the event of any such change no refund will be considered.
7. Bikenam Pty Ltd insists that the participant takes out a personal travel insurance policy and will request proof of same. It is the participants responsibility to ensure suitable insurance cover is taken out prior to commencement of the trip. Cover should include motorcycling.
8. Bikenam Pty Ltd is not responsible for participants personal effects if they are lost, stolen or destroyed. Bikenam Pty Ltd can not be held liable for any such loss irrespective if personal items are being carried on the Bikenam Pty Ltd support vehicle / bike or lost during a shipment organised by Vietnam Motorbike Tours
9. Bikenam Pty Ltd is not responsible for any accidents. It is agreed and understood that neither Bikenam Pty Ltd nor its agents nor its partners are the guardians of any customer safety and that they, individually or collectively, can not held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with the tour which might result in injury, death or other damage to the customer, his property or his family heirs or assigns.
10. The motorcycles are provided by Bikenam Pty Ltd or Phung Motorbike Vietnam and the cost is included in the tour costs.
11. Unexpected and uncontrollable situations may require last minute substitution of a motorcycle including after the trip has begun. This may include but is not limited to mechanical failure, collision, damage and theft. In this circumstance Bikenam Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute the motorcycle.
12. If a participant operates a motorcycle after drinking an alcoholic beverage or using mind altering drugs the rider will incur unlimited liability for damage to the motorcycle. Bikenam Pty Ltd is not obliged to replace a motorcycle damaged by a participant in these circumstances.
13. Participants who intend to operate a motorcycle provided by Bikenam Pty Ltd must attest that they have experience operating a motorcycle of similar size or larger than the motorcycle that will be provided by Bikenam Pty Ltd.
14. If the participant does not comply with local traffic laws, or does not practice safe group travel practices as described by the tour leader and by guidelines provided by Bikenam Pty Ltd the agreement with the rider may be cancelled and riding privileges will be suspended. Riding privileges will be suspended from anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Participants agree to refrain from alcoholic beverages until the motorcycles have been parked for the night.
ACCEPTANCE OF TRIPS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I recognise that by agreeing to these terms and conditions I am agreeing to the above Release and Waver form. I have read and accepted the terms of conditions of Bikenam Pty Ltd. I am aware that motorcycling can be dangerous. I am aware that traffic conditions, roads, weather and other conditions as well as the actions of other members of the trip can influence the risks. I agree to accept those risks.
I am an experienced responsible and healthy motorcyclist. As a passenger I am aware of the potential dangers of motorcycling.
I further agree and understand that the owners, operators and agents of this trip, including Bikenam Pty Ltd, are not the guardians of my safety. They, individually or collectively, can not be held liable in any way for any occurrence in connection with the operation of my participation in the trip which might result in injury, death or other damage to me, my property or my family heirs or assigns.